The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Scattering and Inverse Scattering in Pure and Applied Science
Volume I of Scattering will be devoted to basic theoretical ideas, approximation methods, numerical techniques and mathematical modeling. Volume II will be concerned with basic experimental techniques, technological practices, and comparisons with relevant theoretical work including seismology, medical applications, meteorological phenomena and astronomy. This reference will be used by researchers and graduate students in physics, applied physics, biophysics, chemical physics, medical physics, acoustics, geosciences, optics, mathematics, and engineering.
This is the first encyclopedic-range work on the topic of scattering theory in quantum mechanics, elastodynamics, acoustics, and electromagnetics. It serves as a comprehensive interdisciplinary presentation of scattering and inverse scattering theory and applications in a wide range of scientific fields, with an emphasis, and details, up-to-date developments. Scattering also places an emphasis on the problems that are still in active current research.
The first interdisciplinary reference source on scattering to gather all world expertise in this technique
Covers the major aspects of scattering in a common language, helping to widening the knowledge of researchers across disciplines
The list of editors, associate editors and contributors reads like an international Who's Who in the interdisciplinary field of scattering
1883 pages; ISBN 9780080540733
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Nuclear reactions
- Academic > Physics > Elementary particle physics > Scattering (Physics)
- Academic > Physics > Nuclear and particle physics
- Academic > Physics > Physics; History
- Science > Chemistry > Technical & Industrial
- Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Science > Physics
- Technology > Power Resources
- Technology > Material Science