The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Constitutional Documents of Chile 1811–1833 / Documentos Constitucionales de Chile 1811-1833 / Verfassungsdokumente Chiles 1811-1833
The unique value of the complete edition lies in its making all constitutions, from the early phase of modern constitutionalism, accessible in a reliable, authentic text version for the first time. These constitutions were widely scattered until now and, in many cases, unknown. In all, constitutional documents from about 50 countries in Europe and the Americas will be published in volumes for each country. Constitutions of the World from the late 18th Century to the Middle of the 19th Century is a unique and fundamental source edition and an extensive documentation of constitutional history. At the same time, it supplements the microfiche edition Constitutions of the World 1850 to the Present, also published by K. G. Saur Verlag.
228 pages; ISBN 9783598440625
, or download in
- Academic > Law > South America (General) > Chile
- History > United States > 20th Century
- History > United States > Colonial Period (1600-1775)
- History > United States > Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- History > Military > Vietnam War
- Political Science > Constitutions
- Reference > Bibliographies & Indexes
- History > South America
- History > Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies)