Preparing for Weight Loss Surgery, Workbook
2. Understanding Your Eating Behavior
3. Normalizing and Keeping Track of Your Eating
4. Weighing In
5. Pleasurable Alternative Activities
6. Challenging Eating Situations: People, Places and Foods
7. Problem Solving and Cognitive Restructuring
8. Body Image
9. Congratulations: You're On Your Way to the O.R.
10. "What Happens After Surgery?"
144 pages; ISBN 9780190207922
Title: Preparing for Weight Loss Surgery, Workbook
Author: Robin F. Apple; James Lock; Rebecka Peebles