The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Preparing for Weight Loss Surgery, Workbook
2. Understanding Your Eating Behavior
3. Normalizing and Keeping Track of Your Eating
4. Weighing In
5. Pleasurable Alternative Activities
6. Challenging Eating Situations: People, Places and Foods
7. Problem Solving and Cognitive Restructuring
8. Body Image
9. Congratulations: You're On Your Way to the O.R.
10. "What Happens After Surgery?"
144 pages; ISBN 9780190207922
Download in or
More from this author
- Preparing for Weight Loss Surgery, Therapist Guide2006US$ 36.99133 pages
- Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?2006US$ 19.99115 pages