The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Oxford Handbook of Strategy
A Strategy Overview and Competitive Strategy
Change; and Strategic Flexibility and Uncertainty. - ;The Oxford Handbook of Strategy covers the key subject areas and issues currently under discussion in the field of strategy. It unites a team of contributors who are all authorities on the topic of their chapter. The handbook will be of considerable value to researchers, graduate students, and teachers whose interest in the subject area has advanced beyond that of the traditional textbooks, and to managers and consultants who seek an authoritative, accessible, and up-to-date
discussion of the fundamentals of strategy.
Chapters examine six key areas: Approaches to Strategy, Strategic Analysis and Formulation, Corporate Strategy; International Strategy; Strategies of Organizational Change; and Strategic Flexibility and Uncertainty. - ;'... an all-star cast of contributors ... Faulkner and Campbell have created a coherent, comprehensive book that hits all of the big topics ... essential academic reference book[s] ... The handbook is well executed with strong editorial direction. Its breadth, depth and ambition are to be applauded, and it sets a real benchmark for similar publications.' - Supply Management
More from this author
- Synergy1998US$ 32.95240 pages
- Break Up! When Large Companies are Worth More Dead than Alive1997US$ 7.45246 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Strategic Planning