The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Our Undemocratic Constitution
Where the Constitution Goes Wrong (And How We the People Can Correct It)
Introduction: A Tale of Two Signings
1. The Ratification Referendum: Sending the Constitution to a New Convention for Repair
2. Our Undemocratic Legislative Process
3. The Legacy of Article II: Too-Powerful Presidents, Chosen in an Indefensible Process, Who Cannot Be Displaced Even When They Are Manifestly Incompetent
4. Life Tenure for Supreme Court Justices: An Idea Whose Time Has Passed
5. The Constitution as Creator of Second-Class Citizens
6. The Impermeable Article V
7. Disenchantment and Desire: What Is to Be Done?
Coda: The Wisdom of Woodrow Wilson
Appendix: The Constitution of the United States
248 pages; ISBN 9780199885718
Download in or