The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
galactic structure. The final chapters discuss cosmic rays and particle physics in the stars. The close relation between particle interactions and large scale development of the cosmos is a constant theme in the text, with emphasis on the interplay between experiment and theory.
This book is an enlarged and updated version of the first edition published five years ago. In a rapidly evolving field, emphasis has of course been placed on the most recent developments. However, the opportunity has also been taken to re-arrange the material and present it in more detail and at somewhat greater length. -
356 pages; ISBN 9780191562808
More Language Arts
- Academic > Space Sciences > Astrophysics > Nuclear astrophysics
- Academic > Space Sciences > General > Astronomy Observations
- Academic > Space Sciences > General > Astronomy; Juvenile literature
- Science > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Science > Cosmology
- Science > Physics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics