The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Apple Training Series
iWork 09, Adobe Reader
In the only Apple-certified book on iWork '09, you will learn to create and publish everything from first-rate business presentations to professional marketing packages. Working step by step through self-paced, real-world projects, you will use Keynote, Pages, and Numbers to produce sophisticated results. Author Richard Harrington starts out with the basics of the software interface and quickly has you designing, editing, and publishing. He shows you how to use Numbers to create expense reports and project budgets and to plan special events. You will also learn to use the cinematic effects in Keynote and the new Apple-designed templates in Pages. The guide includes complete coverage of all the new features in iWork '09 including:
Pages '09, Apple's word processing and layout package, now allows users to merge their data from Numbers or their contacts from Address book to create personalized documents; a new full screen view; and an enhanced template chooser with 180 Apple-designed templates.
Keynote '09, Apple's presentation software, offers new Magic Move feature that lets users add sophisticated animation to their projects; new text and object based transitions; and new 3D charts and animations.
Numbers '09, allows which allows users to create gorgeous looking spreadsheets quickly, now offers Easy formulas with over 250 functions; new Table categories; and an Enhanced Template Chooser
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
480 pages; ISBN 9780132089265
, or download in or
More from this author
- A Clinician's Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry2006US$ 76.00765 pages
- Apple Training Series2006US$ 31.99418 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages