The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Aeneas appears in The Illiad in vague snatches and starts as a traveling warrior of great piety who was loosely connected to the foundation of Rome. Virgil weaves these fragments into a powerful myth about the founding of Rome in The Aeneid. Aeneas travels from his native Troy to Italy then wages victorious war upon the Latins.
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Literature > Literature > Collections of general literature > Wit and humor > By region or country > Vergilius Maro, Publius (Virgil)
- Academic > Literature > Collections of general literature > Wit and humor > By region or country
- Academic > Literature > Classical literature > Roman literature > Individual authors Including:
- Academic > Literature > Poetry
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Greek philology and language
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Social Science > Folklore & Mythology
- Folklore & Mythology