The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Blu-ray Disc Demystified
The Latest Tips and Techniques for Getting the Maximum from Blu-ray Technology
Blu-ray Disc Demystified provides the most current information and applications available for this popular high-definition optical disc format. Written by a team of experts with a wide range of experience in DVD and high-definition production, this thorough, skill-building guide details Blu-ray's many features, formats, and applications.
Blu-ray Disc Demystified provides exhaustive coverage of the multitude of production and authoring processes, while explaining how the standard and high-definition DVD specifications dovetail and/or clash with related digital media standards. The authors also provide detailed descriptions of Blu-ray's strengths, as well as frank assessments of its weaknesses and common traps that often ensnare new users. Blu-ray Disc Demystified is the most comprehensive and practical guide available for navigating the numerous challenges, changes, and opportunities associated with Blu-ray technology.
Blu-ray Disc Demystified provides:
- Detailed overview of Blu-ray technology
- In-depth coverage of formats, features, and applications
- The latest news on content protection
- Tips on using Blu-ray in the home, office, and school
- The facts behind the myths surrounding Blu-ray
- Essential information regarding production
- Interaction paradigms
- Honest assessments of Blu-ray's pitfalls
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages