Schaum's Outline of Trigonometry, 4ed
Schaum's has Satisfied Students for 50 Years.
Now Schaum's Biggest Sellers are in New Editions!
For half a century, more than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them study faster, learn better, and get top grades. Now Schaum's celebrates its 50th birthday with a brand-new look, a new format with hundreds of practice problems, and completely updated information to conform to the latest developments in every field of study.
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved
More than 500,000 sold!
This thorough review of standard college courses in trigonometry has been updated to reflect the latest course scope and sequences. The new edition includes expanded explanations of the aspects of each periodic function, and updated information for the curve graphing section.
Title: Schaum's Outline of Trigonometry, 4ed
Author: Robert E. Moyer; Frank Ayres
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook 2015 US$ 24.50 890 pages
Infinite Series in a History of Analysis 2015 US$ 42.00 150 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Schaum's Outline of Applied Physics, 4edUS$ 21.00
- Schaum's Outline of Trigonometry, 5th EditionUS$ 21.00
- Schaum's Outline of College Algebra, Fourth EditionUS$ 21.00
- McGraw-Hills Conquering the GMAT Math and Integrated Reasoning, 2nd EditionUS$ 21.00
- McGraw-Hill Education Conquering GRE Math, Third EditionUS$ 19.00