The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Building Bone Vitality
Calcium pills don't work. Dairy products are bad. Drugs are dangerous.
For years, doctors have been telling us to drink milk, take calcium pills, and lift weights to improve our bone vitality. The problem is they're wrong.
This groundbreaking guide uses the latest clinical studies to give you the most up-to-date information needed to strengthen bones, reduce the risk of fractures, and help prevent osteoporosis. You'll learn why there's no proof of calcium's effectiveness, despite what doctors say, and why a low-acid diet is the only effective way to prevent bone loss.
"This clear, convincing explanation of osteoporosis will change the way the world thinks about bone health. Lanou and Castleman prove beyond doubt that milk and dairy are the problem, not the solution."
-Rory Freedman, coauthor of #1 New York Times best seller Skinny Bitch
"The authors have tackled an almost intractable myth: that calcium is the one and only key to bone vitality. It isn't. Everyone who cares about preventing osteoporosis should read this book."
-- Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study
More from this author
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Specialties of internal medicine > Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Health & Fitness > Diseases > Musculoskeletal
- Health & Fitness > Diets
- Health & Fitness > Healthy Living
- Health & Fitness > Women's Health
- Health & Fitness > Alternative Therapies
- Health & Fitness > Health Care Issues