Internal Medicine: Just the Facts
Just the Facts
All the essentials of internal medicine in an instant!
This concise, yet all-inclusive review is the perfect tool to prepare for primary certification and recertification exams, or for use as a clinical refresher. Its streamlined format conveniently condenses and simplifies the most important content, for maximum yield and comprehension-making it indispensable for internal medicine residents, clerkship students, and busy practitioners.
- Compact review of key board-type material that spans the entire spectrum of internal medicine
- Coverage that reflects the weighting of the ABIM exam and adheres to its blueprint-including critical care, geriatrics, women's health, clinical procedures, and end-of-life care
- Insights from a team of leading academics and clinicians from one of the country's top medical schools
- Standardized, bulleted template emphasizing key points of epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, differential diagnosis, diagnosis, procedures and treatment, prognosis, plus references
- Numerous clinical algorithms
- Chapter organization arranged by specialty
- ACGME competency requirements-especially designed for residents and program directors who need to meet accreditation obligations
840 pages; ISBN 9780071593434
, or download in or
Title: Internal Medicine: Just the Facts
Author: Paul Schmitz; Kevin Martin