The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
4 Weeks to Healthy Digestion
A Harvard Doctor's Proven Plan for Reducing Symptoms of Diarrhea,Constipation, Heartburn, and More
Get permanent relief from digestive problems without expensive tests and medications-in just one month!
Your medicine cabinet is brimming with antacids, gas relievers, and digestive aids of every description. You may have tried lightening up on rich foods or spending money on tests and pricey medication. But your suffering has only gotten worse.
Maybe it's not another pill you need but a good dose of common sense-that and a man with a plan for making you better.
Harvard Medical School's Dr. Norton Greenberger has devoted his career to understanding digestive problems and bringing relief to the people who suffer from them. 4 Weeks to Healthy Digestion clearly explains what causes most common digestive disorders and gives an easy-to-follow, nutrition-based plan for curing what ails you. In just four weeks you'll:
- Beat diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, bloating, gas, dyspepsia, and more
- Identify the food, drink, and drug culprits making you sick
- Learn about how when, where, and how much you eat influences your health
- Eat your way to good digestive health with the delicious recipes included
256 pages; ISBN 9780071547963
, or download in or
More from this author
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology Hepatology & Endoscopy, Second Edition2011US$ 74.00649 pages
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy2009US$ 80.00605 pages