The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems
Winner of Disney’s iParenting Media Award for Best Product“Easy naptime solutions that really work--without any tears.”
Kathy Lynn, President, Parenting Today
“Naps: Children need them. Parents want them. Here are the tools to make them happen.”
Maureen A. Doolan Boyle, Executive Director, MOST (Mothers of Supertwins), Inc.
Does your child:
- nap only in your arms, a sling, a swing, or the car?
- require elaborate rituals before sleeping?
- get fussy, act cranky, or have tantrums due to lack of sleep?
- take very short naps--or none at all?
Naps are important to a child's mood, well-being, and development. The No-Cry Nap Solution offers you a proven formula to allow your baby, toddler, or preschooler to get daily restorative rest. You'll learn gentle, loving, tear-free techniques, developed by world-renowned parenting expert Elizabeth Pantley and tested by hundreds of families around the world, guaranteed to help you:
- Convince any child to nap every day
- Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed
- Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones
- Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child
- Easily adapt nap routines to your child's developing needs
- Confidently deal with sudden changes, nap strikes, and travel
256 pages; ISBN 9780071596961
, or download in or
Title: The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems
Author: Elizabeth Pantley
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages
The Sex-Starved Marriage 2011 US$ 13.99 224 pages