The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Really Useful Creativity Book
What is creativity and how do we teach it?
The Really Useful Creativity Book provides approaches and ideas that will enable children to develop their creativity. Written for the primary school teacher, student or trainee teacher, the book shows you how creativity can flourish in your classroom.
With examples of practice included throughout, the issues covered include:
- everyday creativity – ideas to get started on straight away
- planning – with ideas for cross-curricular planning, and many other ways to plan for creativity
- creativity and the environment – starting with the classroom and school, then going further afield
- creative Partnerships – working with other people to stimulate children’s creativity
- the drama of creativity – showing how teachers can adopt the mantle of the expert
- thinking about creativity – thinking skills for your children, and ways of thinking for you.
This lively, stimulating book will help busy teachers working with the National Curriculum to develop children’s creativity.
112 pages; ISBN 9781135201548
, or download in or
More from this author
Deciding What to Teach and Test 2010 US$ 27.95 169 pages
The One World Schoolhouse 2012 US$ 12.99 400 pages
Differentiated Instructional Strategies for the Block Schedule 2010 US$ 34.95 337 pages
The Principal's Guide to Managing School Personnel 2008 US$ 36.95 217 pages