Contract Lawcards 6/e
Routledge-Cavendish Lawcards are your complete, pocket-sized guides to key examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and compact format make them an ideal revision aid. Helping you to identify, understand and commit to memory the salient points of each area of the law, shouldn’t you make Routledge-Cavendish Lawcards your essential revision companions?
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge-Cavendish Lawcards are now packed with even more features:
- New revision checklists help you to consolidate the key issues within each topic
- Colour coded highlighting really makes cases and legislation stand out
- New tables of cases and legislation make for easy reference
- Boxed case notes pick out the cases that are most likely to come up in exams
- More diagrams and flowcharts clarify and condense complex and important topics
"…these spiral-bound beauties…are an excellent starting point for any enthusiastic reviser. The books are concise and get right down to the nitty-gritty of each topic."
Routledge-Cavendish Lawcards are now supported by a Companion Website at www.routledge.com/textbooks/xxx
Title: Contract Lawcards 6/e
Just Mercy 2014 US$ 9.99 336 pages
The International Law of Human Trafficking 2010 US$ 45.92 606 pages