Google SketchUp 7 For Dummies
In classic For Dummies tradition, Google SketchUp 7 For Dummies gets right to the point so you can start creating 3D models right away. You’ll learn to:
- Set up SketchUp, learn about edges and faces, use inferences and guides, and build your first model
- Establish a basic end-to-end workflow for creating and sharing models
- Model non-boxy objects like terrain, characters, bottles, and spheres
- Add details like stairs, gutters, and eaves
- Spruce up your models with styles and shadows to add effects, make objects pop, and enhance realism
- Use the LayOut function to draw with vector tools, add text and callouts, and print your work
- Design buildings and objects, export your models to other design programs or to Google Earth, and explore 3D animation
On the book’s companion Web site, you’ll also find a bonus chapter and videos demonstrating more about what you can do with Google SketchUp. Google SketchUp 7 For Dummies also shows you what SketchUp can and can’t do, and offers tips for solving common problems. Add a new dimension to your work today!
Title: Google SketchUp 7 For Dummies
Author: Aidan Chopra
Part I: Getting Started with SketchUp.
Chapter 1: Meeting Google SketchUp.
Chapter 2: Establishing the Modeling Mind-Set.
Chapter 3: Getting Off to a Running Start.
Part II: Modeling in SketchUp.
Chapter 4: Building Buildings.
Chapter 5: Falling in Love with Components.
Chapter 6: Going Beyond Buildings.
Chapter 7: Keeping Your Model Organized.
Chapter 8: Modeling with Photographs.
Part III: Viewing Your Model in Different Ways.
Chapter 9: Working with Styles and Shadows.
Chapter 10: Presenting Your Model Inside SketchUp.
Part IV: Sharing What You’ve Made.
Chapter 11: Working with Google Earth and the 3D Warehouse.
Chapter 12: Printing Your Work.
Chapter 13: Exporting Images and Animations.
Chapter 14: Creating Presentation Documents with LayOut.
Part V: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 15: Ten SketchUp Traps and Their Workarounds.
Chapter 16: Ten Plugins, Extensions, and Resources Worth Getting.
Chapter 17: Ten Ways to Discover Even More.
Concepts in Programming Languages 2002 US$ 68.50 541 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > 1821- > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theatrical costume and costume design > Materials and articles of clothing > Rings, bracelets, armillae, etc. > 1821-
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture > General
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture > Architectural drawing and design
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > General
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > Architectural drawing and design
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Other countries A-Z
- Academic > Economics
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > CAD-CAM
- Computers > Computer Architecture