One Hundred and One Devotions for Homeschool Moms
We all need encouragement. Whether it's a hug when we're scared, an ear that will listen to our frustrations, hands to help with a heavy load, or words of support when we are unsure. And the words that best minister to our hearts are those from someone who knows exactly what we are going through.
As a homeschool teacher you encounter challenges above and beyond the variety of tasks all moms face. Challenges that only another homeschool mom would understand. Jackie Wellwood, a mother of seven, committed to homeschooling her children over ten years ago. Here she candidly shares her personal experiences and how they drew her closer to the Lord. She also blends those challenges with encouraging scriptural insights and closes each devotional with a prayer and questions that can help you apply God's truths to your specific situation.
It is Jackie's hope that these words of reassurance, together with the understanding and compassion you'll find in these pages, will strengthen your spirit as you walk with the Savior.
Title: One Hundred and One Devotions for Homeschool Moms
Author: Jackie Wellwood
A Teacher's Guide to Change 2009 US$ 33.95 177 pages
Business Management for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 43.00 602 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma Standard Digital Edition Coursebook 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages
The Dreamkeepers 2013 US$ 22.95 256 pages
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > Mothers; Prayer-books and devotions; English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Devotional
- Education > Home Schooling