The Sports Scholarships Insider’s Guide

Getting Money for College at any Division

The Sports Scholarships Insider’s Guide by Dion Wheeler
The #1 book on sports scholarships, completely updated and revised!One billion dollars in athletic scholarships are given out each year. But student-athletes who aren't big-time recruits miss out on tens of thousands of dollars of financial aid available to them. The problem is students and parents don't know where the money is or how to get it.Now updated and revised, The Sports Scholarships Insider's Guide helps parents and students confidently navigate through the twists, obstacles, surprises and roadblocks they are sure to encounter as they seek out the right college, the right coach, and the right offer of athletic financial aid. Topics covered include:Constructing a profile to stand out Understanding the recuiting process Why prospects and families get hurt Negotiating tips and guidelinesDion Wheeler, former coach and recruiting consultant, gives students and their parents the inside edge to not only find great scholarships, but get the best offer no matter what their skill level.
Sourcebooks, Inc.; January 2009
Title: The Sports Scholarships Insider’s Guide
Author: Dion Wheeler

Supreme Court declines to take up contentious issue of pay for college athletes - Business Insider
Mon, 03 Oct 2016 07:46:32 -0700
Business InsiderSupreme Court declines to take up contentious issue of pay for college athletesBusiness InsiderThe U.S. Supreme ...
Cyclones recruiting Darren Davis' son - DesMoinesRegister.com
Wed, 28 Sep 2016 17:38:00 -0700
DesMoinesRegister.comCyclones recruiting Darren Davis' sonDesMoinesRegister.comAMES, Ia. — You know that rushing legacy the ...
Butler adds 6-7 Canadian to its most touted recruiting class ever - Indianapolis Star
Sat, 24 Sep 2016 17:31:24 -0700
Indianapolis StarButler adds 6-7 Canadian to its most touted recruiting class everIndianapolis StarBesides David, those ...