The Sports Scholarships Insider’s Guide

Getting Money for College at any Division

The Sports Scholarships Insider’s Guide by Dion Wheeler
The #1 book on sports scholarships, completely updated and revised!One billion dollars in athletic scholarships are given out each year. But student-athletes who aren't big-time recruits miss out on tens of thousands of dollars of financial aid available to them. The problem is students and parents don't know where the money is or how to get it.Now updated and revised, The Sports Scholarships Insider's Guide helps parents and students confidently navigate through the twists, obstacles, surprises and roadblocks they are sure to encounter as they seek out the right college, the right coach, and the right offer of athletic financial aid. Topics covered include:Constructing a profile to stand out Understanding the recuiting process Why prospects and families get hurt Negotiating tips and guidelinesDion Wheeler, former coach and recruiting consultant, gives students and their parents the inside edge to not only find great scholarships, but get the best offer no matter what their skill level.
Sourcebooks, Inc.; January 2009
Title: The Sports Scholarships Insider’s Guide
Author: Dion Wheeler

Notre Dame notebook: Taylor eyes Studstill's progress - Notre Dame Insider
Sun, 04 Sep 2016 21:44:39 -0700
Notre Dame InsiderNotre Dame notebook: Taylor eyes Studstill's progressNotre Dame InsiderAnd while the 42-year-old former ...
Seahawks cut Hill, Tukuafu, Burley, keep rookies Powell, McEvoy, Fant, Elliott on 53-man roster - The News Tribune (blog)
Sat, 03 Sep 2016 16:52:24 -0700
The News Tribune (blog)Seahawks cut Hill, Tukuafu, Burley, keep rookies Powell, McEvoy, Fant, Elliott on 53-man rosterThe News ...
Top 9 takeaways & storylines from Week 2 of high school football - WCPO
Sat, 03 Sep 2016 09:59:00 -0700
WCPOTop 9 takeaways & storylines from Week 2 of high school footballWCPOCINCINNATI – The first weekend of September starts ...