The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Exploring Matthew's Gospels
Jung's theory of psychological type distinguishes between the four functions of sensing, intuition, thinking and feeling. This book uses type theory to explore 26 passages from Matthew's Gospel as they appear in the Revised Common Lectionary. The insights gained provide an invaluable resource for teachers and leaders, as well as a key tool for personal meditation. The Theory has profound implications for Christian leaders, who need to nurture all four psychological types in their congregations, and also for how individual Christians meditate on scripture to nourish their whole selves. The Personality Type and Scripture Series covers all three Gospels in Years A, B and C of Lectionary cycle. Exploring Mark's Gospel and Exploring Luke's Gospel are already in print. The series gived support and inspiration to all those using the Lectionary each year as part of their Bible reading.
More from this author
- Empirical Theology in Texts and Tables2009US$ 158.00424 pages
- International Handbook of Education for Spirituality, Care and Wellbeing2009US$ 559.00550 pages
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > The Bible > Modern texts and versions
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > The Bible > New Testament
- Religion > Bible > Commentaries
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Christianity > Rituals & Practice
- Religion > Worship