The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Educating Your Child at Home
What does home education involve? What are the advantages and disadvantages? How can you decide whether it is right for your child? If it is right, how do you go about it? And where can you go for help, advice for information. This practical self-help book for parents provides a one-stop resource for parents contemplating or embarking on home education with their children. This book:--helps parents to decide if home education will work for their family--provides information on the first steps to home education and answers parentsÆ most common questions--provides guidance as to subjects and curriculum, methods of teaching and how to deal with special circumstances--acts as parenting guide to parents with children in school to help support their childrenÆs learning outside of school--helps more experienced home educators refine their own approaches to their childrenÆs learning.
Manology 2013 US$ 10.93 288 pages
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education > Gifted children and youth
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Home education
- Education > Home Schooling
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Parent Participation
- Family & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Family & Relationships > Parenting