The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Continuum Companion to Twentieth Century Theatre
International in scope, this book is designed to be the pre-eminent reference work on the English-speaking theatre in the twentieth century. Arranged alphabetically, it consists of some 2500 entries written by 280 contributors from 20 countries which include not only top-level experts, but, uniquely, leading professionals from the world of theatre. A fascinating resource for anyone interested in theatre, it includes:
- Overviews of major concepts, topics and issues;
- Surveys of theatre institutions, countries, and genres;
- Biographical entries on key performers, playwrights, directors, designers, choreographers and composers;
- Articles by leading professionals on crafts, skills and disciplines including acting, design, directing, lighting, sound and voice.
More Social Science
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Collections > Dictionaries
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Social Science > Popular Culture