The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Research Interview acts as an aid to students and professionals who aim to achieve high standards of research, either when training in research methods is unavailable or when practical guidance is needed.This book provides a comprehensive knowledge of the basic techniques of interviewing as well as lessons in controlling an interview schedule, using the techniques of questioning prompting and probing and analyzing the contents of interviews.
More Social Science
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Philosophy. Relation to other topics
- Academic > Psychology > Applied psychology
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Research & Methodology
- Social Science > Research
- Social Science > Sociology
- Political Science