Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS4 Professional in 24 Hours. Adobe Reader
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you can learn how to design, create, and deploy high-impact graphics and animation with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional.
Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll master the skills and technologies you need, from creating interactivity and animation to optimizing and publishing your Flash movies on the Web.
Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a rock-solid foundation for real-world success!
* Full-color figures and clear step-by-step instructions visually show you how to use Flash.
* Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
* Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide related information, advice, and warnings.
Learn how to…
* Make the most of the updated Flash interface, including its new Motion tools
* Draw and paint original art in Flash
* Use layers and the Library to efficiently organize your content
* Build animations using shape tweening, Flash CS4’s new motion tweening, and advanced inverse kinematics
* Create special effects with shapes, filters, and the new Deco Tool
* Add interactivity to your Flash movies
* Integrate a wide spectrum of audio and video content
* Use ready-built components to create sophisticated content without programming
* Get started with ActionScript 3
* Publish your movies to the Web
* Design modular Flash sites that load quickly and perform well
Phillip Kerman is an internationally recognized expert on the use of the Web and multimedia for training and entertainment. He has frequently presented at Macromedia and Adobe user conferences, and has taught Flash and other Adobe Web development technologies to working web professionals worldwide.
Lynn Beighley, a freelance web programmer and designer, has written several Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop books and training CDs. She has worked at Los Alamos National Labs, Palm, and Yahoo! Her dynamic Flash advertisements have appeared on Yahoo!’s home page.
497 pages; ISBN 9780768691467
, or download in
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Flash CS4 Professional in 24 Hours. Adobe Reader
Author: Phillip Kerman; Lynn Beighley
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Multimedia systems
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Computer Graphics