Almost Periodic Oscillations and Waves
This text is well-designed with respect to the exposition from the preliminary to the more advanced and the applications interwoven throughout. It provides the essential foundations for the theory as well as the basic facts relating to almost periodicity. In six structured and self-contained chapters, the author unifies the treatment of various classes of almost periodic functions, while uniquely addressing oscillations and waves in the almost periodic case.
This is the first text to present the latest results in almost periodic oscillations and waves. The presentation level and inclusion of several clearly presented proofs make this work ideal for graduate students in engineering and science. The concept of almost periodicity is widely applicable to continuuum mechanics, electromagnetic theory, plasma physics, dynamical systems, and astronomy, which makes the book a useful tool for mathematicians and physicists.
315 pages; ISBN 9780387098197
, or download in
Title: Almost Periodic Oscillations and Waves
Author: Constantin Corduneanu
- Academic > Mathematics > Analytic mechanics > Oscillations
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics Philosophy
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Academic > Computer Science
- Academic > Engineering
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Mathematics > Calculus