MCQs in Pharmaceutical Calculations
The pharmaceutical societies of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (RPSGB and PSNI) have introduced a compulsory calculations element into the registration examinations. These sections must be passed independently of the rest of the examination. Many Schools of Pharmacy worldwide have also recently increased their emphasis on numeracy skills. MCQs in Pharmaceutical Calculations aims to help pre-registration trainees and pharmacy students with their revision enabling them to perform calculations accurately and with confidence. It includes:
- 360 calculations questions in three commonly used multiple choice formats
- questions based on important areas in pharmaceutical science and practice:
- manipulation of formulae and dilutions
- formulation and dispensing
- pharmaceutical chemistry
- descriptive answers giving the reasoning behind the answers.
The fourth title in the Tomorrows Pharmacist series, MCQs in Pharmaceutical Calculations will be indispensable to pre-registration trainees and pharmacy students to help them prepare for their future career.
Also available in this series: The Pre-registration Interview, Registration Exam Questions, Hospital Pre-registration Pharmacist Training
225 pages; ISBN 9780853699040
, or download in
Title: MCQs in Pharmaceutical Calculations
Author: Ryan F Donnelly; Johanne Barry