The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The History of the Study of Landforms: Volume 1 - Geomorphology Before Davis (Routledge Revivals)
or the Development of Geomorphology
This re-issue, first published in 1964, is the first of a seminal series analysing the development of the study of landforms, from both the geographical and geological point of view, with especial emphasis upon fluvial geomorphology. Volume 1 treats the subject up to the first important statement of the cycle of erosion by W. M. Davis in 1889, and attempts to identify the most significant currents of geomorphic thought, integrating them into the broader contemporary intellectual frameworks with which they were associated.
703 pages; ISBN 9781135228644
, or download in
More from this author
- The History of the Study of Landforms - Volume 3 (Routledge Revivals)1991US$ 59.95521 pages
- Physical and Information Models in Geography2013US$ 120.00328 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Physical Geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain > Landforms, Abstracts, Periodicals
- Academic > Physical Geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain > Geomorphology, Field work, Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain
- Science > Earth Sciences
- Social Science