The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Immigration, Diversity, and Education
This edited volume presents an overview of research and policy issues pertaining to children from birth to 10 who are first- and second-generation immigrants to the U.S., as well as native-born children of immigrants. The contributors offer interdisciplinary perspectives on recent developments and research findings on children of immigrants. By accessibly presenting research findings and policy considerations in the field, this collection lays the foundation for changes in child and youth policies associated with the shifting ethnic, cultural, and linguistic profile of the U.S. population.
314 pages; ISBN 9781135213596
, or download in
More from this author
- The Psychology of Abilities, Competencies, and Expertise2003US$ 35.00296 pages
- Environmental Effects on Cognitive Abilities2001US$ 49.95481 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Children of immigrants (First generation)
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Home education
- Education > Students & Student Life
- Education > Elementary
- Social Science > Emigration & Immigration