The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Principles and Applications
Political Marketing is the first comprehensive textbook to focus on political marketing, and introduces students to how candidates, parties, elected officials and governments around the world utilise marketing concepts and tools win elections and remain in office.
Drawing on the latest theoretical work and providing the broadest collation of international political marketing research available, this text:
- examines a wide range of political marketing topics including the rise of the political consumer, market intelligence and segmentation, opposition research, e-marketing, direct mail, market-orientation and strategy, internal marketing, product re-development, branding, local political marketing, marketing in government, delivery and global knowledge transfer
- analyses the implications of political marketing for democracy - are we happy to be 'citizen-consumers'?
- features over 40 case studies written by international specialists in over 20 countries, and practitioner perspectives from those currently engaged in political marketing
- illustrates theories with clear examples integrated with topical discussion points, and provides essay and applied assessment suggestions in each chapter.
Presented in clear and engaging style, this textbook offers sophisticated understanding of this exciting new area. Written by a leading expert in the field, it is essential reading for all students of political marketing, parties and elections and comparative politics.
300 pages; ISBN 9781134084104
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration > Political parties
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration > Political parties
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Political Science > Practical Politics
- Business > Marketing