The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
WTO/GATS and the Global Politics of Higher Education
The General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) has furthered international pressure towards the liberalization of education all over the world. Antoni Verger explores the constitution of global liberalization entailed by the GATS as well as the opposition to this process.
248 pages; ISBN 9781135237738
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Social aspects of education > Economic aspects of education
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Higher education
- Political Science > Globalization
- Education > Higher
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education
- Business > Industries
- Business > International