The Complete Idiot's Guide to Psychology, 4th Edition
Mind over matter.
Interest in psychology extends well beyond the walls of academia. Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, and William James are just a few examples of the many people in psychology whose works remain popular sellers, demonstrating an ongoing vast interest in this field. From students looking for a comprehensive resource to those looking for a self-help book, The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Psychology, Fourth Edition provides an easy-to-understand look at both the history and modern practice of psychology.
*Comprehensive, but pays extra attention to contemporary issues such as: fear/anxiety, child psychology, healthpsychology, mood altering drugs, and forensics
*Author is an award-winning, practicing clinical psychologist
*The Princeton Review identifies psychology as the ninth most popular college degree in the United States
Download a sample chapter.
Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Psychology, 4th Edition
Author: Joni E. Johnston
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing, 4th EditionUS$ 12.99
- The Complete Idiot's Guide To Managing Your Money, 4th EditionUS$ 13.99
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Total Nutrition, 4th EditionUS$ 11.99
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to World Religions, 4th EditionUS$ 12.99
- Self-Esteem and Positive Psychology, 4th EditionUS$ 89.99