How to Smell a Rat
The Five Signs of Financial Fraud
2008 and 2009 will be remembered for bear markets, a globalcredit crunch, and some of the largest investment scams ever. Butthese scams are nothing new, they've been repeated throughouthistory, and there will certainly be more to come. But the goodnews is fraudsters often follow the same basic playbook. Learn theplaybook, and know how to ask the right questions, and financialfraud can be easy to detect and simple to avoid.
In How to Smell a Rat, trusted financial expert KenFisher provides you with an inside's view on how to spot financialdisasters before you become a part of them. Filled within-depth insights and practical advice, this reliable resourcetakes an engaging look at recent and historic examples offraudsters, how they operated, and how they can be easily avoided.Fisher also shows you the quick, identifiable features of financialfrauds and arms you with the questions to ask when assessing amoney manager.
- Prepares you to identify and avoid financials cams that couldinstantly destroy your wealth
- Contains examples that highlight how financial frauds arecommitted
- Provides questions everyone should ask before entering anyinvestment endeavor
With How to Smell a Rat as your guide, you'll learn howto protect your interests and assets from unnecessary losses.
208 pages; ISBN 9780470552728
, or download in or
Title: How to Smell a Rat
Author: Kenneth L. Fisher; Lara Hoffmans
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Life saving
- Business > Personal Finance > Investing
- Social Science > Criminology
- Business > Investments & Securities
- True Crime