The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The World Is Open
How Web Technology Is Revolutionizing Education
Web-based technology has opened up education around the world to the point where anyone can learn anything from anyone else at any time. To help educators and others understand what's possible, Curt Bonk employs his groundbreaking "WE-ALL-LEARN" model to outline ten key technology and learning trends, demonstrating how technology has transformed educational opportunities for learners of every age in every corner of the globe. The book is filled with inspiring stories of ordinary learners as well as interviews with technology and education leaders that reveal the power of this new way of learning.
- Captures the global nature of open education from those who are creating and using new learning technologies
- Includes a new Preface and Postscript with the latest updates
- A free companion web site provides additional stories and information
Using the dynamic "WE-ALL-LEARN" model, learners, educators, executives, administrators, instructors, and parents can discover how to tap into the power of Web technology and unleash a world of information.
480 pages; ISBN 9780470526736
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Teaching (Principles and practice)
- Academic > Library and Museum Studies > Library Studies
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Computers > Internet