iWork '09 Portable Genius
Even in a down economy, Macs are enjoying increased popularity.iWork '09 provides an alternative to Microsoft Office. This guidecovers the key skills, tools, and shortcuts to help you make themost of the iWork applications: keynote presentation software,pages for document creation, and the numbers spreadsheetprogram.
Here are the tips and tricks that will help you work moreefficiently and use all the features of iWork. iWork '09Portable Genius gets straight to the point with theauthoritative information Mac-savvy users want to know. And thehandy portable size makes it easy to slip in your laptop case so itgoes where you go.
- A full-color guide to the shortcuts and tips that let youmaximize what you can do with iWork '09
- Learn to edit, organize, and create documents using Pages;create stellar presentations with Keynote; and calculate andanalyze data in Numbers
- Handy 6 x 9 trim size size fits in your MacBook case
- Designed for those who want to make the most of the Mac digitallifestyle
- Helps you take full advantage of Apple's office productivitysuite
With iWork '09 Portable Genius, you'll be able to do morewith iWork than you ever imagined.
384 pages; ISBN 9780470593493
, or download in or
Title: iWork '09 Portable Genius
Author: Guy Hart-Davis
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Interactive multimedia
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Business Software