iWork '09 Portable Genius
Even in a down economy, Macs are enjoying increased popularity. iWork '09 provides an alternative to Microsoft Office. This guide covers the key skills, tools, and shortcuts to help you make the most of the iWork applications: keynote presentation software, pages for document creation, and the numbers spreadsheet program.
Here are the tips and tricks that will help you work more efficiently and use all the features of iWork. iWork '09 Portable Genius gets straight to the point with the authoritative information Mac-savvy users want to know. And the handy portable size makes it easy to slip in your laptop case so it goes where you go.
- A full-color guide to the shortcuts and tips that let you maximize what you can do with iWork '09
- Learn to edit, organize, and create documents using Pages; create stellar presentations with Keynote; and calculate and analyze data in Numbers
- Handy 6 x 9 trim size size fits in your MacBook case
- Designed for those who want to make the most of the Mac digital lifestyle
- Helps you take full advantage of Apple's office productivity suite
With iWork '09 Portable Genius, you'll be able to do more with iWork than you ever imagined.
Title: iWork '09 Portable Genius
Author: Guy Hart-Davis
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 77.00 993 pages
QuickBooks 2016 For Dummies 2015 US$ 21.59 411 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Interactive multimedia
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Business Software