The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Schaum's Outline of Probability and Statistics, 3ed
Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
An enhanced ebook is now available with 20 videos of professors showing you exactly how to solve probability and statistics problems! Select the Kindle Edition with Audio/Video from the available formats.
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
432 pages; ISBN 9780071544269
, or download in or
More from this author
- Schaum's Outline of Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists2009US$ 21.00432 pages
- Schaum's Outline of Probability and Statistics, 4th Edition2012US$ 23.00433 pages
Discovering Statistics Using R 2012 US$ 80.00 993 pages
The Signal and the Noise 2012 US$ 14.99 352 pages