The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
Principles & Practice
THE ULTIMATE SOURCEBOOK FOR UNDERSTANDING THE SKIN AND ITS APPEARANCE“A concise, well-written, and well-illustrated overview of the topic of cosmetic dermatology that will prove useful to all physicians who care for cosmetic patients.”—Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery, reviewing the first edition
Cosmetic Dermatology offers complete coverage of the latest, most effective skin care agents and procedures. Spanning the entire spectrum of cosmetic dermatology, it takes you through the most current medications, cosmeceuticals, and procedures. Presented in full color, the book is firmly grounded in an evidence-based, clinically-relevant approach--making it perfect for use in everyday practice.
- Guidance on the efficacy of over-the-counter and prescription skin care products
- Step-by-step review of must-know procedures
- A focus on the newest drugs and topical agents
- NEW! Expanded insights into laser treatments, varicose veins, and cosmeceuticals
- NEW! More full-color clinical images in every chapter… 450 in all!
- NEW! Significant revisions in every chapter to help you keep pace with the many fast-breaking developments in the specialty
336 pages; ISBN 9780071641289
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages