McGraw-Hill's LSAT, 2010 Edition
We want to help you succeed on the LSAT*
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's LSAT to make sure you're ready for this all-important exam. Using the techniques created by Curvebreakers, a group of Harvard Law School students who have scored in the top percentile on the exam, this book includes full-length practice exams, fully explained practice questions, and the tools and test-taking strategies you'll need to succeed.
McGraw-Hill's LSAT gives you:
- 5 full-length practice LSATs in the book
- More 1 more practice LSATs and help online
- Progressive, step-by-step instruction-from simple concepts to tips on how to master the most challenging problems
- Tools and diagramming techniques to solve LSAT logic games
- Classroom-tested problem-solving strategies and tools for each question type
- Inside advice on how to survive your first year of law school
*LSAT is a registered trademark of the Law School Admission Council, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product.
*Curvebreakers is not affiliated with Harvard University.
Title: McGraw-Hill's LSAT, 2010 Edition
Choosing Civility 2010 US$ 9.93