QuickBooks 2006: The Official Guide
The Official Guide
Manage your small-business finances with help from this Intuit-authorized guide!
Easily set up and streamline your small business financial system with QuickBooks 2006 and this official guide. Learn to handle routine business tasks as well as the needs of your growing business. Track funds, manage payroll, process invoices, monitor inventory, manage budgets, create a business plan, develop fiscal reports, analyze performance, and much more. Run your business easily and efficiently--no matter what your industry or growth level is--using the expert advice in the only Intuit-authorized guide to QuickBooks 2006.
Inside, learn how to:
- Customize QuickBooks for your own business needs
- Enter transactions quickly and accurately
- Analyze and manage finances
- Create customized financial reports
- Develop a business plan
- Track sales and manage customers
- Track expenses and manage vendors
- Process payroll and track employee time
- Monitor inventory
- Streamline your bookkeeping tasks
- Analyze business performance
Kathy Ivens is the author of more than 50 computer books and is a senior contributing editor for Windows IT Pro Magazine. She uses QuickBooks to manage her own small-business finances.
672 pages; ISBN 9780071502320
, or download in
Title: QuickBooks 2006: The Official Guide
Author: Kathy Ivens
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages