The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
HTML: A Beginner's Guide EB
A fully updated introductory guide to HTML
The new edition of this bestselling beginner's guide to HTML has completely revised, bringing it up to date with the latest changes in HTML. You will learn how to structure a page, place images, size text, create links, generate Web-safe colors, work with multimedia, and more. Hands-on exercises, notes, and ask-the-expert sections make it easy to learn the essential skills.
539 pages; ISBN 9780071611442
, or download in
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Programming