The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Network Security First-Step, Adobe Reader
Your first step into the world of network security
- No security experience required
- Includes clear and easily understood explanations
- Makes learning easy
Your first step to network security begins here!
- Learn about hackers and their attacks
- Understand security tools and technologies
- Defend your network with firewalls, routers, and other devices
- Explore security for wireless networks
- Learn how to prepare for security incidents
Welcome to the world of network security!
Computer networks are indispensable-but they're also not secure. With the proliferation of Internet viruses and worms, many people and companies are considering increasing their network security. But first, you need to make sense of this complex world of hackers, viruses, and the tools to combat them.
No security experience needed!
Network Security First-Step explains the basics of network security in easy-to-grasp language that all of us can understand. This book takes you on a guided tour of the core technologies that make up and control network security. Whether you are looking to take your first step into a career in network security or are interested in simply gaining knowledge of the technology, this book is for you!
480 pages; ISBN 9780132119245
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Production of electric energy or power. Powerplants. Central stations
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Computers > Internet > Security
- Computers > Security