The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Criminal Identities Consumer Culture
Crime, Exclusion and the New Culture of Narcissm
Offering the first in-depth investigation into the relationship between today's crinimal identities and consumer culture, this book uses unique data - taken from criminals locked in areas of permanent recession - to uncover feelings and attitudes towards a variety of criminal activities.
264 pages; ISBN 9781134010509
, or download in or
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Emergency management > Relief in case of disasters > Special types of disasters
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Criminal anthropology
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Psychology > Criminal Psychology
- Social Science > Criminology
- True Crime