The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
My Brother's Keeper
This book is the first major study of the global phenomenon of faith-based prison units. Exploring the roots of faith-based units in South America, it explains why the Prison Service of England and Wales set up the first Christian-based unit in the western world in 1997 - and why there was subsequently a rapid expansion of faith units across the Western world. The book presents a vision of justice that is not just concerned with building more prisons but with rebuilding more prisoners.
400 pages; ISBN 9781134040186
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Sermons > Church work with prisoners
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Pastoral theology
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Social Science > Criminology
- Social Science > Penology
- True Crime