The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Knowledge of Evil
This book documents the enduring involvement of children in the commercial sex trade in twentieth-century England. The authors argue that child prostitution needs to be understood within a broader context of child abuse, and provide evidence that indicates the circumstances which have led young people into prostitution over the last hundred years amount, at worst, to physical or psychological abuse or neglect, and at best as the result of limited choice.
224 pages; ISBN 9781134033188
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Life saving
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Human Sexuality
- Law > Jurisprudence
- Social Science > Criminology
- Family & Relationships > Abuse
- History > Modern