The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Human Rights Civil Liberties
This book is a comprehensive text which covers the main areas of civil liberties and human rights law in England and Wales. It is designed to meet the requirements of undergraduate law syllabuses, and as such is a perfect introduction to the area for students.
480 pages; ISBN 9781134032341
, or download in or
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Political Science > Political theory. The state. Theories of the state > Ancient state
- Academic > Political Science > Political theory. The state. Theories of the state > Purpose, functions, and relations of the state
- Academic > Law > Law of the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Political Science > Civil Rights
- Law > Human Rights
- Law > Constitutional
- Social Science > Criminology