The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Media representations of law and order are matters of keen public interest and have been the subject of intense debate amongst those with an interest in the media, crime and criminal justice.
Despite being an increasingly high profile subject few publications address this subject head on. This book aims to meet this need by bringing together an important range of papers from leading researchers in the field, addressing issues of fictional, factual and hybrid representations in the media -the so called 'docu-dramas' and 'faction'.
320 pages; ISBN 9781135990909
, or download in or
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Documentary mass media
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Law > Jurisprudence
- Social Science > Criminology
- True Crime