Harrison's Manual of Medicine, 17th Edition
Put the authority and accuracy of Harrison's in the palm of your hand!
NOW IN FULL COLOR!
Referenced to Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, the world's leading internal medicine textbook, this ultra-handy, portable reference delivers on-the-spot answers to the clinical problems you face in everyday practice. Turn to any page, and you'll find essential point-of-care guidance on all the major conditions seen in clinical medicine.
Completely updated to reflect all the major advances and new clinical developments, the new edition of the Manual is the most indispensable yet. It continues to focus on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care and offers authoritative, high-yield coverage of:
- Etiology and epidemiology
- Clinically relevant pathophysiology
- Signs & Symptoms
- Differential Diagnosis
- Physical and Laboratory Findings
- Practice Guidelines
- Full-color presentation for the first time!
- Full-color images of clinical conditions encountered in dermatology, cardiology, and eye diseases
- New chapters on end-of-life care, congenital heart disease in the adult patient, non-invasive cardiac examination, and metabolic syndrome
Look for these other great Harrison's titles:
Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
Harrison's Online available through Accessmedicine.com
Title: Harrison's Manual of Medicine, 17th Edition
Author: Anthony S. Fauci; Eugene Braunwald; Dennis L. Kasper; Stephen L. Hauser; Dan L. Longo; J. Larry Jameson; Joseph Loscalzo
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (Orange Guide) 2015 2015 US$ 98.50 673 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17th EditionUS$ 194.06
- Harrison's Manual of Medicine: 16th EditionUS$ 51.56
- 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations: Inspection, Testing and CertificationUS$ 26.95
- 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations: Explained and IllustratedUS$ 26.95
- Emily Post's Etiquette 17th EditionUS$ 28.99