The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2010 Edition
We want to help you succeed on the SAT*
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help you master every question type. With McGraw-Hill's SAT, we'll guide you step by step through your preparation program-and give you the tools you need to succeed.
McGraw-Hill's SAT gives you:
- 5 full-length practice SATs in the book
- 1 full-length practice SAT test online
- 20 model essays to show you exactly what the graders are looking for
- Hundreds of samples questions with explanations
- Demonstrations of how to apply test-taking strategies
- Diagnostic techniques to help you create your most effective study plan
- Online help including practice SATs, test-taking tips, and more
*SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
784 pages; ISBN 9780071625470
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2014 Edition2013US$ 20.00796 pages
- McGraw-Hill Education 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT, 3rd Edition2014US$ 23.00867 pages
Rewrite Right! 2011 US$ 9.99 200 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
GSEC GIAC Security Essentials Certification All-in-One Exam Guide 2013 US$ 60.00 634 pages
Bird by Bird 2007 US$ 11.99