McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2010 Edition
We want to help you succeed on the SAT*
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help you master every question type. With McGraw-Hill's SAT, we'll guide you step by step through your preparation program-and give you the tools you need to succeed.
McGraw-Hill's SAT gives you:
- 5 full-length practice SATs in the book
- 1 full-length practice SAT test online
- 20 model essays to show you exactly what the graders are looking for
- Hundreds of samples questions with explanations
- Demonstrations of how to apply test-taking strategies
- Diagnostic techniques to help you create your most effective study plan
- Online help including practice SATs, test-taking tips, and more
*SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Title: McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2010 Edition
Author: Christopher Black; Mark Anestis
Choosing Civility 2010 US$ 9.93