The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Exploring Translation Theories
This highly engaging book presents a comprehensive analysis of the key traditional and contemporary paradigms of translation theory. With examples from a range of languages and a wealth of tasks and activities, it is ideal for students at home and in class.
190 pages; ISBN 9781135264260
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar > Translating and interpreting
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > General
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Translating & Interpreting