The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Principles of Transaction Processing
Principles of Transaction Processing is a clear, concise guide for anyone involved in developing applications, evaluating products, designing systems, or engineering products. This book provides an understanding of the internals of transaction processing systems, describing how they work and how best to use them. It includes the architecture of Web Application Servers, transactional communications paradigms, and mechanisms for recovering from transaction and system failures.
The use of transaction processing systems has changed in the years since publication of the first edition. Electronic commerce has become a major focus for business data processing investments, from banking and stock purchase on the web, to eBay auctions, to corporate database management. New standards, new technology and products, and new languages allow web services and SOA to become the leading style of design for enterprise applications. And with the help of this book and its rich examples, you will be able to produce the state-of-the-art applications discussed within.
For more information check out Eric Newcomer's blog:
424 pages; ISBN 9780080948416
, or download in or
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Real-time data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Transaction systems (Computer systems)
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Information Storage & Retrieval
- Computers > Programming Languages
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > System Support & Administration