The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Auditorium Acoustics and Architectural Design
Modern concert halls and opera houses are now very specialized buildings with special acoustical characteristics. With new contemporary case-studies, this updated book explores these characteristics as an important resource for architects, engineers and auditorium technicians.
Supported by over 40 detailed case studies and architectural drawings of 75 auditoria at a scale of 1:500, the survey of each auditorium type is completed with a discussion of current best practice to achieve optimum acoustics.
504 pages; ISBN 9781135219260
, or download in
Tall Buildings: Structural Systems and Aerodynamic Form 2014 US$ 145.00 214 pages
Applied Principles of Horticultural Science 2008 US$ 48.95 344 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > 1821- > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theatrical costume and costume design > Materials and articles of clothing > Rings, bracelets, armillae, etc. > 1821-
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture > General
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture
- Academic > Visual Arts > Architecture > General
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Other countries A-Z
- Academic > Economics
- Architecture > Design & Drafting